Terry Ames Care Fund / Local Cancer Support Draw
Congratulations To Our Early Bird Winners!
Napoleon Rogue BBQ
Winning Number: 34319
Winner Name: Rhoda Fortier
ANDA Assassin Gaming Chair & Battlestation Gaming Desk
Winning Number: 28119
Winner Name: Cindy Delorme
Stand Up Paddleboard (1)
Winning Number: 16705
Winner Name: TBD
Stand Up Paddleboard (2)
Winning Number: 70597
Winner Name: Joanne Caouette
4x Timberwolf Golf Club 18 Hole Pass Packages
Winning Number: 24483
Winner Name: TBD
Who You Help
The Terry Ames Care Fund at the Northern Cancer Foundation was set up to help families who needed financial help so that they could focus on beating cancer. As important as this charity is to raise money for families fighting cancer, it’s success has more to do with helping to inspire patients and their families and creating hope where it often can be lost.
We thank you for your ongoing support!
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1207651
- The lottery for the Northern Cancer Foundation-Terry Ames Care Fund Online Raffle will take place starting July 20, 2021 until October 7, 2021, closing 12:00 p.m. EST.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are 1 for $20, 3 for $50 and 5 for $75. A maximum of 10,000 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets will be available online, directly through the Terry Ames Fund Committee, and on site at the Northern Cancer Foundation-41 Ramsey Lake Rd Sudbury ON P3E 5J1.
- Tickets will be drawn from sixth prize to first prize. First prize: 2022 Cadillac XT-5 valued at $54,306.67; second prize: BBQ package valued at $1,700.60; third prize: Stand Up Paddle Board valued at $1,695.00; fourth prize: Stand Up Paddle Board valued at $1.695.00; fifth prize: Gaming Chair and Desk valued at $1,071.24; sixth prize: Timberwolf Golf and Dinner package valued at $474.60 for a total prize board of $60,943.11.
- Tickets will be sold using online at terryamescarefund.com Electronic point of sale raffle system will be sold through the Terry Ames Fund Committee and at the Northern Cancer Foundation office-41 Ramsey Lake Rd Sudbury ON P3E 5J1.
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers (either emailed or printed), a receipt with their registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly. All patrons will be required to give their name, address, and phone number for each ticket bought.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The winning number will be announced on the terryamescarefund.com website. All winners will be notified by mail or phone. Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by the Northern Cancer Foundation.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Northern Cancer Foundation at 705-523-4673 or by
email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to the Northern Cancer Foundation at 41 Ramsey Lake Rd, Sudbury ON at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be presented the prize as indicated. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies.
- It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the car from the time of ownership. Please allow a minimum of four weeks for delivery of vehicle. Prize(s) must be claimed within six months after the final draw date.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given the prize. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
- Any prizes which are not claimed must be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the lottery: Board Members and employees of Northern Cancer Foundation, Foundation Auditors and any person(s) involved in the conduct of the raffle.
- The above set of rules will be posted at each event and online.
The Northern Cancer Foundation respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities of Northeast Cancer Centre and the Northern Cancer Foundation.
The Northern Cancer Foundation is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.